Monday, April 28, 2014

Tordis well. The idea was born when I saw the picture Instagramis where biskviidilaadses Oreo cake


This pie or tart (the beginning somehow could not decide which one it is more, but as a bit of a birthday celebration, I chose the cake), and ready to blog on my birthday. Between convenience foods lanka plc the two is a little more than two weeks - so it could be said that I got to celebrate two events at the same time, though a little late. Specifically, the blog was on 9 January to two years :)
I'm not very skillful player summaries, but I try to write a little something. In the two years remaining for me, the biggest change - imaging. First post taking shots of cakes and desserts ordinary small seebikarbiga. convenience foods lanka plc The great thing, but it is now a bit embarrassed afterwards to see what pictures got started, but, after all, has to start somewhere :) S eejärel convenience foods lanka plc helped for a few months to try to picture a friend treats, from then on I started to arm themselves silently rehearse. So far, I consider myself a rookie rather than an experienced picture time. Toidustilistika and food photography is fascinating in the same way that daily life offers a nice variety.
Recapping watched, what, three posts have been the most successful period of two years. Ranked third Brita cake summer berries, pies, and other small carrot convenience foods lanka plc in the first place is invaded kohupiimatäidisega brioche with raspberries and a banana. The first and third place in the baked goods are also my great favorites, and always manage convenience foods lanka plc to come :)
Tordis well. The idea was born when I saw the picture Instagramis where biskviidilaadses Oreo cake was biscuits. These cookies are now sold in one of the mall, is similar to the DOPS cookies. I replace convenience foods lanka plc them with middle market found a better alternative in my opinion, because they are not as sweet as Oreo, Domino convenience foods lanka plc DOPS or biscuits. Can find on the market is called the Norwegian production shaft, which is the DOPS and Oreo cookies like the black color. Definitely worth in this market to be vigilant while walking track, and expiration date.
The cake is tasty - the raspberries add sourness, sweetness of the banana, biscuits krõmpsu. The best thing is the next or even the next day when the flavors have converged, and the cake melts in your mouth :)
The cream between the cake:
Melt butter in a saucepan or in the manufacture of biscuits and add the milk. Beat the eggs in a bowl with sugar and vanilla to brighten foam (until the sugar has melted), and add to the milk, or a mixture. Sprinkle in the flour and whip them some more.
Cut biscuits (including cream) in half, and then another four. Pour the dough on a baking tray lined with 16 cm lahtikäivasse form and place the dough in a circle of broken biscuits. They are slightly compressed, but not heavily into the dough. Bake at 175 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Repeat the same again as many times as you like high cake. I decided to separate the layers of baking benefit, because once a high sink biscuit baking cookies in the bottom of each layer are not getting enough of a black pattern. Let all the layers to cool down before they Tordik with warehouses.
Decorate Whip the curd and yogurt until smooth and spread on the cake and the sides apart. convenience foods lanka plc The sides do not put on very thick cream, because when you add biscuit pieces, pull them to the mixture convenience foods lanka plc down the sides. Chop finely crushed cookies and sprinkle them sideways cake. Decorate with raspberries and pistachio nuts, or any other of your liking. convenience foods lanka plc
Since I became quite high cake, it was the best film to serve and eat a cake, which I placed on its side on a plate. * I put each of the three layers of cookie, cake cutting was later biscuit cookie with black patterns less than I expected. So, if you want a closer pattern in black, you can put five cookie pieces in stores close to each other.
Teevi Tallinn, Estonia Dubbed Teevi I am, I come from Tartu, but now lived for over a decade in Tallinn. I enjoy cooking and big sweet tooth for sweet baked goods, mainly manufacturing, which in this blog to reflect. The best testimony sweet tooth is an American convenience foods lanka plc writer Ernestine Ulmer said: Life is uncertain, eat dessert first (Life is uncertain, eat dessert first) :) Inspiration'll get from books, journals, both domestic and foreign in blogs, the seasonality of compliance, but also to the refrigerator looking for food just throwing away not feasible for me, rather, is a great and challenging any of this mess. If you want to use the local photographic material, convenience foods lanka plc please refer to the source or contact me :) PS teeevi@gmail.com from 5 June 2012 I started photographing the food itself, before the author of the photographs are not me. View my complete profile
2014 (7) April (2) March (1) February (2) January (2) Blog Birthday and biskviittort Oreo cookies and minced meat chanterelle mushroom pies 2013 (24) December (3) November (2) October (2) September (1) August (2) July (2) June (2) May (2) April (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment