Monday, June 1, 2015

You react under your Facebook account. (Log Out / Update)


"What I will miss most is the jam on my bread," said one of my friends participating in the sugar-free fasting. It also excludes replace sugars and thus preserve it for her 47 free days.
Share this:
Esmeralda: Is indeed a must. However bijdoen enough milk, otherwise he is not liquid enough to drink.
In terms of ecological footprint is perhaps not justifiable that thawed red fruits but it is much cheaper than what you'll find fresh, you use every day just what you need and berries are to my knowledge is still very low in sugar content.
That issue of the ecological footprint, as I struggle along. Normally, I buy almost single monte bay season vegetables from Belgium (all winter so I'll stick to apples and pears). But now I want my yogurt and sweeten so I bought bananas (a smoothie with peer seems but nothing). Organic and fair trade, though. Yet grown thousands of kilometers from here. I think it's not so easy to score well on all criteria: locally grown, monte bay seasonal product, not too packed, veggie, not every day the same food ... Fortunately, the Low Impact Man himself just joined monte bay our action. He can probably give us good tips.
Jeanette says:
I know I do not really Esmeralda, it is a while since I made it. Today I buy only those delicious sugar-free jam at the health food store. But if you're Googling on jam without sugar do you think fixed everything. Good luck!
I once 'jam à la Montignac' created (in the period when it was still in Montignac). You just had to take dried fruit, there bijdoen some water, then reheat in the microwave and then mixes. Which preserves you could then hold a few weeks in the fridge. Well, really nice I did not (actually it was a heavy paste of dried fruit) and dried fruits are also masses sugars but may be healthier than those added, refined sugars in regular jam.
In dried fruits are in my opinion more sugars than ordinary vegetables. And I never use a microwave that makes you eat dead, so you can not eat as well, it is only filling. Refined sugars are to me many times more unhealthy than the sugars in plain or dried fruit.
Last week I made plum jam without sugar. Prunes first time soak, then bring to a boil with a cinnamon stick in it. Mix and store in refrigerator. Delicious on sandwiches, in yogurt, monte bay and I have a sort of 'carnavalsvlaaikes' made it. And it is for it to be bad.
You react under your Facebook account. (Log Out / Update)
Cancel
% D bloggers in the following manner:

No comments:

Post a Comment