Saturday, August 30, 2014

For those who have mastered the Turkish language was no doubt that Mr Egemen Bağış, contrary to med

Why lie Syriac Federation regarding Egemen Bağış excuse? : ACSA TV - Assyrian Chaldean Syriac Association
ACSA Swedish Svenska Turkce Suryoyo Supplies Swedish Svenska Turkce Deutsch Video / TV Politics Motions Interpellations FAQ Debates EU Parliament EU Commission Conventions Reports Academic Writings Historical Documents Books / Books Contact Old Acsatv
Latest comments Hello. I am interested in this issue because it recently fell to me ... What a good opinion world population prospects the 2006 revision piece, you are really paying attention. This is really gratifying, for by this article have you noticed why ... Shlomo haurone ya, u artiel ano towewa bu alemanoyo towo getowewa that one can be so naive and think that it's just about a name and nothing else, why write ... hardly think I need some lessons in either history or about how state looks like in today's Syria and the rest ... Very intelligent response, creep back under the rock you came from instead of discussing things you do not understand any of. Hi, would be great if you could view the source world population prospects the 2006 revision for me to spread world population prospects the 2006 revision this news! Taoro, instead of you to sit and preach about what is false and what is not, think instead ... Taoro. It is dirty types you doing to our people world population prospects the 2006 revision will never agree. Do us all a favor ... Such as you will certainly not uttryka behind a screen Altt call themselves Taoro just shows that you do not ...
Turkey's "European world population prospects the 2006 revision Affairs" Egemen Bağış is true to his habit to offend, taunt and insult the victims who were murdered during Seyfo - the genocide of Assyrians / Syriacs 1915th When Bağış was last in Stockholm, he was interviewed world population prospects the 2006 revision by the Syrian National Association President Kenan Constants of the TV channel Suryoyo Sat. After the interview trumpeted Suryoyo Sun and other media outlets linked to Syriac Federation of Sweden (SRF) that Bağış has withdrawn its defamatory statement about genocide-Seyfo. The question now is whether this was really true? Does he really offered an apology?
For those who have mastered the Turkish language was no doubt that Mr Egemen Bağış, contrary to media outlets linked to the SRF states world population prospects the 2006 revision continues world population prospects the 2006 revision to mock and offend the victims of Seyfo - the genocide of Assyrians / Syriacs 1915th He goes even further and accuse all politicians who engage in Seyfofrågan to spread hatred and manipulate people to access their pockets.
SRF, which has thousands of members (many without the knowledge of its membership) has brought these deceived with lies. Why have SRF invented a "apology" that does not exist? This is a question that each member is set to charge. What was the purpose?
Is concerned the handling of the alleged excuse commencement aggregator in Suryoyo Sat on to say: "The Turkish Minister for EU Affairs world population prospects the 2006 revision Egemen Bağış take back his insulting statement about Seyfo genocide". world population prospects the 2006 revision
It mentioned the meeting came after my call. It was a late dinner meeting that took place in the Turkish embassy. I was on a brief visit in Stockholm, only 24 hours. Despite this, I have spent three of my hours to meet the Assyrian / Syrian officials. I wanted to listen to what problems they had, and discuss how we could solve the problems that the church members in Turkey. This was a private / closed meeting and nothing should leak out.
Honestly I really do not remember if I've world population prospects the 2006 revision used that word (masturbation). I ask the ambassador, she can not remember. I ask my assistant nor he remembers. But it is human, sometimes some words slip out of one's mouth. If I've said that word I am ready to appease all Assyrians / Syriacs.
Another thing that makes me sad is that we had seven guests (Assyrians / Syriacs). If I had said the word, ought to at least one of these warn me and tell that it is not fitting that I express myself in that way. Why no one responded world population prospects the 2006 revision ?, no one said anything.
Only after it had been three weeks and three days before the president world population prospects the 2006 revision Gul's trip to Sweden, this suddenly slams on the internet. This seems to have been done intentionally by malicious people to prevent us from taking care of and solve our Assyrian / Syrian brothers' problems in Turkey. I feel that these people are out to destroy the peace and harmony that prevails in Turkey.
Despite all this, I want to emphasize that since I became involved politically, and myself come from Siirt which is close to Mardin and Midyat, I have grown up in an environment close to the Assyrians / Syriacs where I always tried to find solutions to the problems of my brethren. I have committed myself to questions about Istanbul congregation. I am the first serving world population prospects the 2006 revision minister world population prospects the 2006 revision who attended world population prospects the 2006 revision an event hosted by the Assembly in Istanbul. It may Bishop Yusuf Cetin testify.
I have always tried to help, from planern

No comments:

Post a Comment