Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Rainis used to say


Rainis used to say "Do not break my pine rose garden." If everyone would be dogs, we have to communism. Bulgakov. PURPOSE neizlēkt the window justifies the means open first floor window with sievasmates head. Machiavelli. texas immtrac Kosmaosā is good, with a "space" in the teeth even better. Gagarin. Again hanged himself. Bill Gates. Or forgive, Barclay, Teme with phony eye. Kutuzov. If Rome is burning, the New York transvestite festival. Nerons. Why Novus uses boric acid? Niels Bohr. My theory of relativity is relative, what I have tried to show all my life, but it was too time relative size. Albert Einstein. Kolum disembarking in America, said: Butter! Where you atvilkāt me? A what should I do? Nečakarē Bobi, he used to say the famous scientist Pavlov. Blin, that as held above the water, said a novice carpenter Noah. This is today's third Mercury. Galilei. To all of you my happiness shines star. Murphy. Again funeral? Then this cards can not be preserved mushrooms. Pasteur. Mom! Everything! texas immtrac Yuri Gagarin. Everybody has to look up that does not work for short. Rainis. And well as the apples and droppings falling down. Thank you Earth! Newton. These girls here are exceedingly pupīgas and beautiful! Old Stender. What here it stinks? E.Veidenbauma. The two together are really good, but more preferably three. kazanova. Well, guys! Vot it is a bust! Peter the Great. Blin Blin ... Mom ... look, or forehead is not the parties. Iz.Ņūtons. Soup will be much tastier if piemetīsiet little texas immtrac bay leaves and marjoram. Captain Cook. Examination, female, me with them crosses the aisle, then clanging! Bishop Albert. What is it that I write a letter and want to send, but I says, mail is not yet invented. King Solomon. What a stupid tool that pencil, from one end tupsu, from the other end sliced ... Salvador Dalí. Another one. But pieraugiet to cirtona slices should be cut off from the middle instead of the end. Hemingway. texas immtrac With one hand in the air zilcu nepacelsi! Ļermontovs. Instead of Agata but Count Monte Kristo. Little Dumas, Dumas father. What are you doing here now in my staircase? texas immtrac Kant. Who has eaten my rubber boots? Kristaforts Columbus. Put peace in my eggs! Weigh theirs! texas immtrac Joh.Štrauss. Tonight's film festivals will discover the film "Turtle Poķomkins". Tereško. Cha, cha, cha, beaten and so! Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I can never eat after 58 Calvados desumaizi to the end. Remarks. Fed me ļifonu. Clara Cetkina. Collect Aspazija. Rainis. And in general - the same you! Shakespeare. Davai ņepajehaļi i tut ņečevo rukami Mahakam. Gagarin. You carry it in the bull, he embarked! Mikhail Lomonosov. Zģelai Mord paprošče. Tokarska. Gauguin, the old, you make me tired! Become better vegetarian ... Van Gogh.
What not to do a disservice to the presence texas immtrac of Extreme events. Day jokes 11.10.2009 Day jokes 09.11.2008 texas immtrac Technological myths Day 23.03.2010 Day jokes jokes jokes 26.04.2011 31.03.2011 Daily Daily Daily 13/07/2013 jokes jokes 06/21/2013
Contact | RSS | Archives | Advertise | Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment