Friday, March 28, 2014

Falconara Marittima passing through the town a bakery shop catches my eye and I


Take action instead of watching me silently envy. This world just read and did not come to work and sit at home. You have me what is missing? Road exit. There is a whole world to explore. E-mail address: I baymineral@gmail.co
Sponsorship and Donations Home About Me About My Bike Tour Bike Tour Archives and Statistics DISCLAIMER texas health options my List Useful Information and FAQ About the Bike Tours Grand Tour Diary
Bicycle tours for financing my artistic copyrights of my photographs which I decided to put up for sale. If interested or baymineral@gmail.co texas health options page button at the special message you want to buy the photos they can contact me with links and a price quote. - Maintenance Berk Rocks
1 Tour of Italy Part - 3 Lecture: Ancona-Forli Day11: 01/08/2010 Sunday in Italy, the second day I wake up asleep on my beautifully. Rimini 100 kilometers away from my goal today to gain access. Mostly flat route. I'm in the hotel before breakfast. 25 euros with breakfast included in the room rate was very happy when I found out. As one can see in the photo below me breakfast croissants, when given a small cup of cappuccino I was disappointed. In this way the understanding of typically Italian texas health options breakfast. texas health options Our pohocker, they're croissants. Our tea and coffee in them. Would you like us where he breakfasts. Hotels in Ancona Station 'was the opposite, but in Italy they train trains from the sound of the horn so often heard.
Falconara Marittima passing through the town a bakery shop catches my eye and I'm getting fresh bread. The lovely ladies of the shop's warm and sincere attitude, it's so good to say good morning. Italian 'bread; say pana. I'm taking an enjoyable ride. To detect where I am, I'm trying to get used to this beautiful country. Cyclists are going in droves. Motor vehicle drivers are incredibly respectful. Officially'm living the dream. Railway frontage at a gas station, filled my breakfast under a tree based. Falconara Marittima 'with the bread I bought from in Turkey have brought the cheese triangle is getting very good friends. Just got my back rail. Not so dense traffic at this hour. But the trains are moving very quickly by train Turkey. They adorn my breakfast. Probably 160 km / h and had a passing intercity express. I had quite a scare.
Photographing me. In the background, "Sexy Shop" plate frame get together, especially with me, he says. Especially Rimini up until normal road signs signs of stores selling sex products are widespread.
Senigallia-café at the entrance of a gas station restroom break promise. From Senigallia me "via di dove right?" s (where'd you come from?) texas health options is often asked. In Italy gas station toilet would notice that as comfortable as ours. Switching from the cafe that I need to open the locked door of the toilet, and of course there are single toilet. Our petrol stations, as listed urinals, squatting in a few separate cabins, European style toilet sequences do not. Multiple toilets are rare. A beauty in the center of Senigallia.
I got up from the station, Rimini going in the direction texas health options of an intercity express train driver would greet with. In later times, such as Italian machinist machinist of the Turks realized that there was going to say hi enthusiasts. I will then reply to my hi machinist, in Florence would be a freight train machinist.
Italy also received regional train tickets for a specific date range (approximately 1 month period) is given as arranged. Each station before boarding the train at the station and found this yellow stick it your ticket to the devices, the slightest need to print a confirmation code. Otherwise, serious problems can be experienced between a conductor. I'm not mistaken texas health options those who ride the train without a ticket validating these devices, such as 50 euros can be charged a penalty. Intercity and Eurostar express as far as I know you in a certain number of days with ticket was issued approval for the device does not have a job.
Pesaro or approaching. I also call your railroad. Little ahead of where I took this photo from the side of the road would begin to fill with cars. See full to overflowing going roadside. Car and motorbike piles. Day market. People have come to the sea. Natural course.
A top photo shoot where I am setting up a dialogue with someone texas health options on a bicycle. After we agree on the go with up to around Rimini. However, according to the head is going a bit too much, to me, puts farcical way, then gets lost. Then go back to the main road, in one breath, Rimini, I come to. Rimini road signs full of sex shops. Rimini me a bit "cold" has arrived. I found the station. I need to take pictures for the sake of principle garda. Commemorative texas health options purposes. But a guard is blocking me. I can not take shots from inside the station I'm throwing myself texas health options out. Outside this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment