Sunday, March 23, 2014

The first article I share with you is very important. When you reach the last point read and to wri


The first article I share with you is very important. When you reach the last point read and to write what this girl was certain that he formed an idea in mind. Will continue miku hatsun or decide not to. So for me I wanted to start with a very important place. Sicily / Taormina, where I saw here alive once again in the only place I have come to do. I hope you will allow me to read again :)
My first recommendation for ag terraces are here Taormina and Mount Etna in the spectacular mountain landscape and sip a Bellini in the taste of cannoli. Cannoli and gelo di mello looking fruit gel candy called to the island's most important miku hatsun traditional desserts.
Frutta Candita: sweets with fruit at the beginning of mandarin, fig, plum, pear and apricot income. These berries opened pores before the better to absorb very little sugar is cooked, then boiled in syrup. Water evaporates during boiling, the syrup of sugar in the furnace is quenched when it comes to the correct degree. Attracting thoroughly and gently releasing sugar fruit juice, from three to six months in this syrup is suspended. Fruit candies are now ready to be dipped into the melted sugar has become. *
Al Duomo: This restaurant is very close to the most important miku hatsun challenge, Corso Umberto. When you want advice from the chef at the hotel we stayed at Al Duomo is an address that is preferred by living here, he said. I remember miku hatsun especially the presence of a terrace is quite nice and everything was very fresh and was to accommodate miku hatsun local tastes. Tuna (Tuna) can not believe you're so beautiful. Starting again in the selection of seafood we had been a day.
Maffei's: Like on the island at that address. Sympathetic garden and a different place with typical Italian family. Each person at the table for an average of 4 different glass and glass (mineral water, wine, grappa and coffee) is. As long İralyan boyunc night chats around you is turning. Most importantly excellent flavors. Linguine Scampi, involtini de pesca, every kind you can imagine the kinds of mussels. We stand as long as we stay in Taormina and Maffei'sd miku hatsun ate twice.
La Giara: This is a unique view that can be said in the first place. Taormina is a place established on top of the hill to the beach all the way to the coast and see torm is possible. miku hatsun This was the most expensive place we arrived on the island. Wine has to offer, landscape, decoration and catering for the chef's miku hatsun special dishes to be worth, but I can not say the same thing somewhere. What ate? Tuna Carpaccio, Mussels Black spaghetti, homemade ravioli ....
In La Piezzat: we have discovered in the back streets of Taormina and flower garden space will surprise you. If you will love the opportunity to meet with the owner. A small anecdote of the time. We eat fish for a few days in a row to ask where the fish are a little miku hatsun hesitant. My wife asks him for advice. The answer given in exchange for the same fish that eat the day before a share. Father at that moment God is well located on the island of sets, the owner of La Piezzate as a member of the Corleone family says: If you do not like it, you'll pay nothing. If you like it, you'll pay twice. Then we heard a laugh. Everything you think you are happy when we finished I said quickly :) Yes this is the perfect place we ate wonderful things. Here I must mention the wine is also nice. When we asked where we could buy in the island, we tried two wines from the special bond that they received and sold abroad are learning. : (
I was born in 1983 in the homeland of nuts. I was a little anxious to work all the time eating and drinking. In fact you could say I'm curious towards life. This feeling made me choose advertising as a profession. I Bitran Advertising section of Istanbul Bilgi University. After a few years, the advertising agency a more comfortable life .... Marketing as enjoyable as I evaluate my area a few years. miku hatsun Meanwhile ride, gastronomy, which has not diminished my enthusiasm ever! In hindsight, I saw, I made dinner, I've read plenty and I want to share with you now. Aldentelütf that ... :) View my complete profile
2014 (8) February (3) January (5) 2013 (59) December miku hatsun (9) November (6) October (8) September (8) August (4) July (8) June (4) May (9) April (3) caramelized onion and cheese mini roastbeef & Puzzle ... Far East Cuisine Koh Samui / Singapore Sicily / Taormina-etnasizi first summer I shared with ...


No comments:

Post a Comment