Friday, March 21, 2014

Montanita picture of an olive tree is a very touristic place, drawn from all over the world as well

Montanita long break .. | road never ends, he's gone ...
Those who follow me on my tour of the world has noticed how fast I move. I've toured picture of an olive tree 15 cities in 25 days, seeing example of India. It was the beginning of the journey, my blood was boiling and I did not know what fatigue in order to see more places. I decline after the tempo tours Asia, Australia, saying I need to catch up targets began to appear. I was in a hurry to go to the Rio Carnival picture of an olive tree time, it passed, we made a reservation in advance Hiking the Inca output picture of an olive tree is now March 28 in the city were supposed to arrive. After you get used to the fact that it was not too much trouble, you see all of the places to visit and attractions for all that I needed to do was find the energy. Ultimately it is a matter of preference, some countries can not finish six months, who makes around the world in 80 days. However .. When you walk the Inca was completed and waiting on a certain date in front of me was a place to stay .. That's when I realized that I start to get tired. In Lima, for example, almost against my legs while walking with my friend came to me, I feel the need to fit every half an hour. Not to show too, but I try not to make a skirt on my journey it was time to take a break, obviously. I will end my visa a few places in Peru than in Ecuador who handles until I began looking for a suitable resting place. There was also the fact that much research I need to, because the confluence of the Pacific Ocean in Ecuador Çizgisi'yl always sunny, tropical tropical beach town of Montanita could not have been a better option.
Montanita picture of an olive tree is a very touristic place, drawn from all over the world as well as sırtçantalı Ecuadorian youngsters who flocked from surrounding cities, especially on weekends now has five of the population of this small town. This is also one of South America's best surfing spots. I've found my bag and shoulder saying this opportunity is the opportunity picture of an olive tree I got on the first bus from Guayaquil. Guayaquil's massive and has a modern bus terminal, but also serves as a shopping center. I'm left alone by the hostel staff, especially in this building, which is always very crowded with bags that have to be extra careful when walking passed me on several occasions is highlighted, for standing behind me paranoid, I stopped picture of an olive tree throwing glances. Were crazy though .. Guayaquil'l probably from Montanita bus takes 3 hours and leaves you at the entrance of the town's main street. I make my reservation in advance when tiny town of Iguana Backpackers picture of an olive tree did not take me five minutes to find. I put the bags in the room as I was saying a little picture of an olive tree nap in the same entry, the German and Argentine Sebastian met with Erica. Thing led to another, the conversation was sending sarınca sleep muyk subject, we said let's go out. From the days Saturday at EUR
When the town was packed, powerful picture of an olive tree speakers all through the streets penetrating reggaeton rhythms, posed vere walking surfers Ecuador teenagers and dangerous figures large in cold blood performs picture of an olive tree fire dancers of acclimation we took some time Sebastian six months, Latin America browsing and scratch Spanish paragraph to explain level have come, Erica's mother tongue when you already have learned by this time pouring forth my time had come. I have to express picture of an olive tree my sorrow for the great struggles, but soon begin to deal with someone who does not know any English people feels very good to see that. Latin America in every corner here as it was a great Argentinean audience had, hostel in our Juan and Maria, as the hostel Fernando picture of an olive tree and Fernando town a little empanada (Latin American pastry) shop, which operates with the girlfriend of our group getting busier. The next day we met Christine Canadians have come to town to spend at least 3-4 months, I was looking for work. German Steffi, Belgian Sebastian and another friend also staying for months to learn Spanish was a native of this place, would leave after two or three days. Sebastian's birthday that day Belgian sudden, saying happy birthday song in six languages have her, then at the other end of the beach reggae party
we attended. Husband entertainment around a campfire lasted until the first light of morning. Montanita late in the first five days I was with these people. To a distant corner of the world have come up and so many travelers picture of an olive tree from different countries, with common sense and with the enthusiasm of youth were having picture of an olive tree a great time. During the day does not get up your favorite breakfast space however and go to our stomach picture of an olive tree were feeding on the beach, a little picture of an olive tree volleyball picture of an olive tree after playing on us sand in the ocean swim beats, a little more play, a little more swimming saying the hostel turn some rest after the evening would not happen again go out drinking and talking things were. We went to TV in the account without a bunch of us were playing volleyball in the sand stretches to the spread of a group with camera in hand approached us with Erica asked me, will we be the face of advertising. We're gonna surf, they also took film footage used in the program they would introduce Montanita. We could not break their requests, small cameras mounted

No comments:

Post a Comment