Thursday, September 18, 2014

I will now indulge in explaining the nutritional value and benefits of regular consumption of fish,


According to statistics we Croatians eat enough fish. Agree. population prospects For me personally available fresh fish every day and I eat it again once in 2 weeks ... .eventualno. I do not know whether population prospects the problem is in the price, that schnitzel no bones unlike fish, so it's population prospects easier to consume and supposedly better than one may eat the steak than one fish in the cleaning fish, because they do not know how to prepare it and that is not the way a classic grilled or oven ...... there will always be some reason justified or unjustified, but we got it ... ..
I will now indulge in explaining the nutritional value and benefits of regular consumption of fish, but what I can tell you is that I'm a frequent guest of one of our Zagreb Fish Market (Kvatric) and each time the -Every the sight of the beautiful BANKS full of fish, crabs, clams ... ..more when you give the sellers effort and banak agree as a showcase and was attracted to the colors ... ..najrađe to go home with full bags. The other day I got there just two beautiful fish, red mullet stone (I think this fish is also known as barbun, but let me document those who know) and fresh hake. Did you know that rubs full of iodine and thus excellent for drinking people population prospects who are deficient in iodine (thyroid disease, etc..). Meat her compact, tight, there is not much bone. A co hake 'Hake ... ..nježan, not nearly as intense flavor rubs, but is suitable for preparation with various sauces, in salads ...... I will certainly do our best in the coming days to put a prescription in my family for many years of preparation, it is of hake salad, potatoes, spices, garlic, olive oil, olives ... for flavourful :). In short, both the fish I only briefly baked in the oven, spiced (salt, white pepper, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, peršnov list) and enjoyed it massively with an arugula salad. How I love to mix the flavors, the fish was seasoned with olive oil and arugula balsamic vinegar population prospects and walnut oil (walnut oil'm one of the newer discoveries, pretty well !!!!! and of course in any case it do not consume heat-treated, it is not Oil heat treatment).
I recently announced the preparation of fillet in some of the sauce, population prospects but one thing I've learned in the meantime, now is not the season list and he does not want to buy frozen products at our shopping malls file list will wait for their season, and in the meantime, you and I can towards this wonderful recipe that I saw on Nestle Fitness website, population prospects prepare any white fish.
I decided population prospects to take (read: very clean and filetirati) shall be terminated. If you do not get confused, the photograph is the original recipe as I have already noted from Nestle Fitness population prospects and photographs population prospects is their simple reason that my photos turned out to be disastrous, and the damage that this really simple and super nice and super fast a recipe does not share this with you . I made only some minor modifications in the recipe, as my tastes ....
Cleaned fillets coat mix lime juice, salt and olive oil and place in a baking dish. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake fillets 15 minutes maximum. The first 10 minutes I covered the pan with aluminum foil that I then took off and let rest for 5 minutes more to fish cooked without it.
Serving: Furnace fish with sauce. With a bit of cooked vegetables (in this case they are green beans with carrots) and rice have a perfect population prospects complete meal. You make sure that the line or you're on a diet of reducing this is the perfect recipe for you with the fact that out of the story throw rice and optionally insert a fresh salad (green, arugula, lamb's lettuce ... ..)
Comment
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <acronym title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Search Categories Muffins / Cupcakes (1) Quiche / pies (1) Fish (1) Salt Recipes (3) Salads (1) vegan (1) Vegetarian (1) Sweet recipes (3) Other sweets (1) Cakes (1) Sites Contact Gallery About Me Away with ...
New posts WARM SALAD pumpkin population prospects and LENS FILE LIST IN SAUCE yogurt, lime and fresh cheese cheesecake and caramel QUICHE ZUCCHINI, cheese and cherry tomatoes chocolate muffin with honey and oranges Top Posts & Pages QUICHE ZUCCHINI, cheese population prospects and cherry tomatoes cheesecake and caramel Latest Comments Hrvoje on chocolate muffin population prospects with honey and oranges
Sorry, your blog can not share posts by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment