Friday, September 26, 2014

Juhuuuuu Ana, you made it !!! Just me pleased !! Pies look great in general can not imagine how pol


Again ... it was not me at length in this area ... and I just can uželjela you ... :)) ... even though I never got to write ... I am diligently preparing recipes and food pics I've worked hard to be the first when shared with you ... :) ... you know how you hear a song you back to the past ... summon emocije..slike ... and somehow you get warm at heart ... soul ... the same thing smells ... tastes ... ... so it is with some dishes that become over the years a bridge between the present and the carefree days of childhood ... ... each of us has several such dishes ... but today we about them ... today ... I'll just mention zlevanka ... which in its simplicity, taste, balaji wafers rajkot smell in seconds back to the time when I was little smiling girl who could hardly wait ... Sunday ... Sunday is my dear mommy usually baked zlevanka (or pumpkin) ... ... Sunday in my home ... through the door of my room smells drifted up Sunday morning - smells of homemade soup ... and the oven was a smell zlevanka ... every ... Sunday morning was such ... mom in the kitchen, in front of the oven, the radio playing some beautiful Dalmatian songs, it hums but mostly Fula words and mumbling ... and my dear dad reads the newspaper in the living room and drank coffee for hours ... :) ... wonderful days of childhood ... :)
Čačkajući ... the internet some time ago I ran into one recipe my very dear food bloggers ... ... I was surprised that I was not that "... tart with poppy seeds, lemon and yoghurt on the French way ..." somehow always skipped balaji wafers rajkot ... but maybe there was simply no time to try it ... ... and so, quite by accident one day I ran into that pie that I was intrigued ... and I would not be me that the very next day ... I have not tried it ... adorable tart ... not cute, little is even on the verge of acidity ... but definitely special ... ... I tell you now I will not write any of that drink ... but I'll definitely give you a link if you want to try ... ... in any case I must say that this recipe balaji wafers rajkot is inspired to little changes to our good old zlevanka ... ... and that is why I am writing today about how zlevanka become balaji wafers rajkot a lady ... :)) ... and the lady I called žgita ... (pie žganaca) ... :)) ... and who knows ... maybe my children will one day eating žgitu recalling the thought the days of my childhood ... ... close your eyes and remember with a smile on his face Sunday and my cookout ... soft music in the kitchen and smells that are spread around the apartment ... :)
Stuffing ... ...
... Oven heated to 180 ...
However ... he asks wonderful cut when completely cool ... edit ... 18.04.2013 žgitu I made with 200g of the star margarine with vanilla balaji wafers rajkot flavor, plus the star 50g mixed prayers with butter ... ... the vanilla flavor just gives a special touch to a fine, thus excellent taste ...
This ... my žgita was inspired by a recipe from Béatrice Peltre .. "..Poppyseed, Lemon Yogurt Tart, the French way .." which can be found on her beautiful blog, "La Tartine Gourmande" ...
Too good-looking, interesting combination of a poppy seed, will be tested for sure :) The pictures are fantastic Delete Reply
Gordana ... thanks ... and I'm surprised herself how beautiful she was when I first baked ...;))) ... and as far as poppy, feel free to put it more if you love him .. . I baked it and a lot more poppy, poppy since I really like ... :) Delete
Reply
Tamara ... thank you ...:) ... and I really like poppy and often put more than two tablespoons of this pie ... I hope you'll try it ... :)) ... and the name received the compound žganaca and pies ... and somehow it just turned out cute ... :)) Delete
Juhuuuuu Ana, you made it !!! Just me pleased !! Pies look great in general can not imagine how polenta agrees with this combination al have the feeling that it is too good !!! Text inspiring, as always :) I look forward to our next gathering! Reply Delete
I like how it looks and how you created balaji wafers rajkot the "lady" as your name. Everything is wonderful! The most amazing what is referred to as all recognize, although it necessarily evokes a different flavor. Her and you've made my morning! :) Reply Delete
:) ...) Thank you from my heart ... just happy that I managed to brighten the morning, therefore I am cheerful ...:)) ... we all have our tastes and smells that we returned a second carefree childhood days ... I'm sending you a nice greeting ... :)) Delete
Thank you dear ... clear:) ... we all like to feel a little heat, and carried the scents of the past ... now, when I have my family and I try to give them some flavors that will be remembered, when one day they have their children. .. there are days when I get my mom to lunch, as soon as I enter the building I feel and smells of childhood ... when I walk into my parents' apartment just go back to those days when I watched my mom to do all these wonderful delicacies ... then I held her and squeeze and not let some time ... it's nice to feel such nostalgiju..lijepo return to the past carefree days ... nice greetings ... :) Delete
boysmama 16 October 20

No comments:

Post a Comment