Saturday, September 27, 2014

The recipe musco family olive co for this I


Doručak.Hm. Some popular and some people musco family olive co simply skipped musco family olive co obrok.Ja musco family olive co usually begin the day with various pastries musco family olive co and leaf thingies from the bakery on the way to posao.Zato you from time to time prepare an energy explosion to start dana.Ovo is one of them: Greek yogurt with roasted banana and honey.
The recipe musco family olive co for this I've musco family olive co seen in a culinary show-in on TV and I decided to try it out. What is Greek yogurt? Often the recipes on the net can read it in a dish goes .This Greek yogurt musco family olive co is actually a stronger musco family olive co version of yogurt as we know it, ie. current jogurta.A to get yoghurt? With a little digging on the net, I found the answer at Vegeta. musco family olive co Savršeno.I I could start with making your Greek yogurt. I used: - 1 liter of whole liquid yogurt (with 3.2% fat) - 1 banana - 1 tablespoon honey whole yogurt I had put in a large colander soup, previously lined with a coffee filter and put it all together in a larger container musco family olive co and left to drip overnight.
What I got was firmer and more compact version musco family olive co jogurta.Nešto like cottage cheese. I peeled a banana and put it to bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 150 C and only in the grid so that juices can leak from nje.Tako fried banana, chilled but I just broke a fork, involved in yogurt musco family olive co and poured one tablespoon of honey. This is a very simple dish that requires a minimum of preparation and fits in very gloomy and cold morning because it gives a lot energije.Probajte vi.I and let me know how you like it. Enjoy. S.
Reply
I have a slight aversion yogurt musco family olive co (generally dairy products) or so that you camouflage it with lots of cinnamon, chopped fruit and muesli ... pretty cool with a coffee filter to obtain musco family olive co a Greek yogurt :) Occasionally you breakfast nabrzaka cook grits, sliced banana and then pour it into the jar hot grits, that muesli and cocoa, bananas on it and above the rest of the semolina. Just muesli and banana relax until the semolina little cool :) Reply Delete
2014 (9) May (1) August (1) May (1) April (1) March (1) February (1) January (3) 2013 (6) October (1) May (1) April (1) March (2) January (1) 2012 (7) October (1) September (2) Banana to start the day Cupcake infection ... August (2) July (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment