Sunday, June 8, 2014

Do not forget that you can still send your microstories for our contest, the deadline for entries i


OZOCOgz created with the mission to give another view of the design from a Galician beverage industries viewpoint with its own identity. A fresh design in the visual, coupled with any sharp suggestive messages, distinguish our products from the wide range of the current market.
Do not forget that you can still send your microstories for our contest, the deadline for entries is 25 April, so you can still give it a turn, and wait for inspiration to get us, as we did these 33 people, your proposals. You can see the bases here.
Report No. 1 hoist, by Mist - A crane volviu crash - said the manager. There was no day that had failed. - I already told you ... - began the charge. He has told her it was not the site had been a mistake to extend the dock. - Do not start ... - desperate director. But had to start, was the nest of the mermaid, she does not like the big ships boring; she liked barquiños color loaded with strong men. At night boycotted the crane was not working but the genius they could. - You will have to remove it - the manager said. - It's not that I can with it! - The director despair. I could not but losses accumulated and partners requested explanations. Quitouna, took the course, changed by the sculpture of a handsome sailor. - It is very demanding - said the manager. No. 2 relates the fairy cliff, by Minato Free Plaid each morning beverage industries to see you go. Sitting on my rock, while the golden hair comb so praised by the poets of this people ... Loving the air we breathe, yew cloth webs among the ferns you rub the body to happen to decided beverage industries step towards your field. Sigh review as time and again the words you say, caresses you regalaría if you wanted. Invention songs of love and friends that you reserve beverage industries only to you, mortal. You village look of dodge ... I never hear or see me you can. I, the Fairy of Penedo, still alive in the collective memory of this town that falls apart in crumbs of modernity ... I, the hero of many legends told of grandparents to grandchildren. The beautiful. The unattainable. The seductive ... Enamored of Home. Hopeless. Loveless. Sounds. Report No. 3 Manoel Do not lose hope, of Olympia was already closed at night Viduido and Manoel had ears wide open to hear stories around the fire. The one you gostaban were those that spoke of the Moors who lived in the boundary of Rock, not far from Dali. And also, like every night, beverage industries Manoel thought beverage industries "there goes the morning, I go to the Rock and make a deal with the Moors." Said and done; I had fairly sang cock, Manoel jumped beverage industries out of bed and into a dog carreiriña stump and stood in Dalian was just trying a Moor. Manoel would take a pie and instead could choose a piece of the treasure of Mourindade. He came home with his tongue out screaming "Mommy, Mommy, make me a pie!! Manoel awake! He told the caregiver that already needed his ninety years. beverage industries Oh! Again making deals with Moors? beverage industries Report No. 4 my dog, was delighted by a small dog, dark hair, between black and brown. Very expressive, jumped for joy when I saw and enjoyed lamberme hands and even if the guy left. Always the left .. I found in the bush one day I walked too lost and brought him home. Do not say anyone agocheino the barn at night and carried it to bed wrapped in a jacket I saw without my parents. Three days ago they disappeared. I do not know whether I escaped or stolen a car and killed. At home do not understand why I cry, and I do not believe it when told. Tonight I had to make sure he was in bed with me, lambeume, I spoke to him, aloumiñeino even scratched me a little ... but tomorrow venceume to sleep and when I woke up was not. Report No. 5 bore, by F. Lugosi When I took the pocket watch, and remembered Isolina your eyes flares. In Tasca apurei the cup of wine and the last drops of Mencia fell as islets in the shirt, because it had the full pipo and head like a spinning top. Outside the night of full moon light mist embraced fancy recreating an atmosphere beverage industries pantasmal. In clumsy steps azocados back home was accompanied by leafy trees. In the imaginary beverage industries loneliness began to remember that the history of dragons and a terrible cold lodged in my body. The noise increased and nocturnal visions of animated images from the oak made me easy prey of fear. I fled under the terrible shadow of grotesque figures, and tintineos beverage industries funeral prayers. A force revealing beverage industries atrapoume and fell. The next day showed up with a dead bush in the back hooked. Report No. 6 A BLACK SHADOW, beverage industries appeared to dawn every night, dyed black, the roads of the villages lost. He was crying, release, sadness and impotence, memory and pain. It was like a dense fog of a winter day. United and separated in unison, places, worlds and person

No comments:

Post a Comment