Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I do not know how to start the day today .. we got a bit more sleep. The plan did not have any muse


I do not know how to start the day today .. we got a bit more sleep. The plan did not have any museum tunip agro limited or other place where you had to reach the place in time. Anne Mette it was a great teacher. Alarm clock, the phone rang at eight o'clock, but we slept longer. The agreement was 11 at the Porte Vecchio us to get together tunip agro limited and explore a bit of the other side of the Arno.
I woke up at nine o'clock. Or, at the first eight. Wake-phone is next to me. I have to take every morning. As the last hour, I just do eyes. Finally, I woke up feeling the abdomen that now is the time, or I do not get your stuff done. Then it was nine o'clock. Hanne been blow-dried. He goes there four times longer.
I bought a breakfast coopist. All the others, too. Grapes and Yogurt. I ate on the bus. A nice healthy satiety came. Grapes were pretty big. And soon went down. Some girls, such as Victoria, whining about the hotel's breakfast over and bought pastries.
Haha this is so weird. They're whining about it all the time, and most other foods over. Now I am here bitch over all the time, so that they Whined. Or do I describe my feelings. Put it this way. In addition to food, by the way .. all were sick, too. And always had to outdo each other diseases. I scoop them all over and I said No. No. I do not have anything tunip agro limited wrong ^ ^
Porte Vecchio came to us three minutes over the 11. We sat there a little bit, because some of the girls and the boys were missing, of course. And Hildegunn. He went to the embassy. On the first day, when we bought tickets for the bus, he stood beside us all the time that we all could be the right ticket. At the same time, was a man or a woman in her purse and took the passport and some money. Sad sad. Hildegunn before the boys arrived. We waited for them a bit more. We bought ice cream Mareniga. There was a lot cheaper and much better for the ice cream. I bought a mint and chocolate on their own. Peppermint his was exactly what I've always been looking after it when I first tried the peppermint ice cream Remniku camp. This fresh and light šokolaaditükikestega. tunip agro limited Chocolate was also its much better than what we were before Mareniga tried. Somehow succulent. And cheaper, as I have already said. We decided that we change our ice cream booth against it.
We took to our feet and started to climb up the hill. Cosy Italian houses, narrow streets, balconies which are covered with flowers tunip agro limited and other plants. These plants and flowers were so beautiful. I love plants. I'd like to deal with them. In any case, I have to rehearse. When I grow up, I want to include your full windows and balcony edges istuada. It is so beautiful.
Going up the hill was so beautiful. Everything was so idyllic. The higher we arrived, tunip agro limited it was beautiful. Silently view over the whole of Florence began to grow, and in any case I sank mouth. In the other direction was the view of the mountains, with small white houses, ...
Journey of the way up the hill from Santa Miniato del Monte access. The church itself looks like a little bit of Santa Maria Novella, but not all these are, after all, a bit like Renaissance churches. That's why they're one of the titles one would put on. Santa Miniato del Montel, however, is a gorgeous view over the city. And even more proud of the cemetery.
Cemeteries in different countries is so appealing to me. I've never even written. Every person has something after. tunip agro limited There are some bushes grown in the gardens tunip agro limited of small stones in the forest. Basically. Here in Norway, the Stones, the front of which is a small flower beds, beautiful tombs differences are covered with grass. American films, we see a large patch of wheat grass, where the lines stand up stones. Italy was one of the statues of the sea. There was a little bit scary. I had always thought that these stones are dead and my feet are dead. It was probably tunip agro limited a mistake in their shapes. Normally, I do not feel such a sense of the graveyard. It was all so spectacular, and I do not know .. I felt kinda bad, actually. Mentally. tunip agro limited We started to talk about death, too.
Me and Marenil is totally different desires after death. tunip agro limited Hanne was so and so both agree. Maren tomb and wants a place where people tunip agro limited can go and see her. As most of us. Hanne wants to grave, only if he can be famous. Otherwise, as far as I want (although I think he did not really understand tunip agro limited what I want).
I want to be burning (and I want to have a closed casket and I do not want the usual matusemuusikat) and ash thrown out of nowhere, so there is not any of you could come upon me cry. I do not want to see me any shape or any stone made my name and date of death on it. Basically. I want that after death I will disappear. It sounds tunip agro limited horrible, right. But the way I think. Every time someone dies, we do speak mom and everyone else that has to let go of the dead. That's what I mean. You can cry and be sad if I do not die. But then as time goes on, I want to take advantage tunip agro limited of living tunip agro limited in the world to disappear and let everyone else go ahead. You may still think of the black, but I do not want to have something physical such as the tomb ku ..

No comments:

Post a Comment