Thursday, June 5, 2014

OZOCOgz created with the mission to give another view of the design from a Galician viewpoint with


OZOCOgz created with the mission to give another view of the design from a Galician viewpoint with its own identity. A fresh design in the visual, coupled with any sharp suggestive messages, distinguish our products from the wide range of the current market.
We leave here micro-stories to be presented to the 2nd Contest Micro reports that we launched on the Facebook page of OZOCOgz (this link event of the competition).
Report No. 1 The loneliness of the Piper, by Pichuchas hind agro - appeared taken at the foot of the cross with his head cleaved blow the bellows of bagpipes and four torn ciscados hind agro toffee candy on the floor. hind agro It was thought that the attacked to rob your child of musician and newspaper, the fury of the confrontation, to beat it with a stick. But the reality was another well. The judicial investigations revealed that the head fendeuna to hit the head on the pedestal of the cruise. The bellows bagpipe esgazouno himself, the genius behind quedárenlle the duty of the commission the job done. And the four Toffees? Have always used to take his wife and the other three for each of the children. Even today it retains hind agro its wife Carmen, next to a portrait of the deceased. And very expensive cost him the widow find lonely single photograph of her husband, without any bagpipe hanging from the shoulder! No. 2 report the score for Meninha I looked at the score. The notes danced up and down. Black point connected with the eighth and sixteenth with these, there were triplets everywhere ... At the foot of a key Dies in FA, SOL and in another one in RE and followed a 4/4 and then, later, a 2 / After 4 ... becuadros ... I was dumb. My knowledge of music did not reach much ... Suddenly I have been looking hind agro at what intervals raised and lowered the notes and saw at the bottom of the page and written in tiny font, the title of that song. At that time I began to hear, in the distance, the accordion of my grandfather. The grandfather hind agro played the accordion with his hands, with his feet, his eyes, the hair ... So playing hind agro with your vest! I went to court and said it was ready. Executei firm voice that score and left ... report No. 3 AN autumn evening, by Maria The drops of water wash the windows hind agro leaving me see the later colored red, yellow and green nidios. I approached the Bufarrera the corridor, the pale light forms a circle on the floor where I meddle hand. The shadow projected on the wall of old tables and see my grandmother in costume Sunday. From the great room out the notes of a ditty, the trio of voices or abetted silent all conversations. The rain goes over and hits the glass, the voice of my mother reflected red, yellow and green tears of my father. I obstinate to skirt my aunt Lola hear and see and then remember. In the vine yard empty, the new wine cellar. In my mind images that bloom on old thoughts dondos. Report hind agro No. 4 musical memory, for I like it One way or another. I keep pace with the foot, and it infected the rest of my body. Returned within the green Seat Ibiza my godfather, cassettes hind agro full of rock. It's just where I found: at home, a small apartment on the outskirts of London from which I take 2 hours round trip-in work, in super ... I get to dance. No one is surprised, no one knows me ... I am a stranger in a city of travelers, mix of many nations. Sometimes another person, who also appears hind agro prey of longing, Come with me. And in that moment, I feel less alone in a country where I arrived on duty looking for a future in which I hope asentarme and create my world Galician-Spanish-London. The first step: a collage of Galician corner at the entrance of the house that says "Home, hind agro sweet home." Report No. 5 A FINAL PIECE by Harmony hind agro There were Micaela dressed Sunday, hind agro the next stage in the orchestra. hind agro Your legs insinuated abetted a shy swing to the rhythm of that old pasodoble. I approached. Without very carefully I was able to articulate little more than a dozen words: - You are beautiful, Micaela. Bail? - I have to go, Give me time. - No more than one piece, woman ... You know we go tomorrow? - I know, your mother heard him. And you know what they say in Melilla no trees? Laugh at the same time, almost without opening your mouth with this unique delicacy that give the few years. There were Micaela, the closest you've been to me, deixándote to take note of that last piece today, last year, to hear. Report No. 6 CENTRAL hind agro CINEMA, hind agro by ML They put the "News from Spain" before the movie talks, and when he began projection stood amazed. "La villa del Landro celebrated with solemnity las fiestas supervisory". hind agro There I was, on the movie screen, playing harmonica on the hill of San Roque. - That the bagpipe me! The mulatto who was beside me looks at that and says it's hind agro had beside him and that the other ... until you came usher send silenced. Gave me out like in the movies. I returned the next day and tell volvínllelo of neighboring seats. The usher vo

No comments:

Post a Comment