Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Comment!

In a passage on the ... Zekija Husetović: "Talent alone in singing and entertaining the company with"
NAME: Zekija Husetović DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH: February 19, 19 ... .. BIGGEST MARRIAGE: microphone WOULD YOU organ donation: Of course, if their bodies that we no longer need can save the life of someone that would love to do life motto: Where there is a will there is a way and a time is the goal. LAST read books by Ken Follett - The pillars of the country Last viewed FILM: My name is Khan song that are no longer held in the audio unit: There's more. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN / WOMEN FOR YOU: George Clooney, Shah Rukh Khan, Heidi Klum, Salma Hayek unfulfilled desire: all my wishes realized Do you remember the first kiss: If someone sub: Politicians TALENT YOU FOR: course for singing and entertaining society QUOTE song that remembers: "Life gives back only what we give to others," Ivo Andric superstition to you is unacceptable, but it can be inspiring and that you have a magic wand: I stopped the wars, gave food to everyone and much more ..ma YOUR BIGGEST FEAR JE: I always think as a mother to my children and I'm afraid to take them something bad happens WHY IS GOOD TO BE ZEKIJA Husetovic? Because I'm conagra stock always positive and eternal optimist LOVE IS FOR YOU: My Life WHAT IS BETTER TO BE SMART OR NICE? best to be smart and beautiful that your life would be SONG TO VERSES: He loves me more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow and all so on. The most hated politician of the day: Clinton in the refrigerator I MUST HAVE: Milk and ice cream CITY FROM S NEW: Venice money spent the most on: shoes MY JOB BECAUSE conagra stock I LOVE THE MOST ... is linked conagra stock to a variety of people and it is diverse and brings joy or other emotions WHAT YOU FEEL YOUR most positive traits? optimism and perseverance
Comment!
Follow us on Facebook!
All nervous girl in the restaurant pays the waiter: - Please replace me this dish! - What's the problem, ma'am? What's wrong? - I put this photo on Facebook before meals for 10 minutes and still did not anyone lajkao
Judge gives instructions to the witness: - warning you to speak only what you see and not what you hear. All right? - All right! - Good. When were you born? - It can not tell you! - How can you say no? - Well, I just heard about it, I have not seen ...


No comments:

Post a Comment