Sunday, May 17, 2015

Latest news on the website of Procurement book (Serbian) Spring Conference in Belgrade Knowledge Ga

Skip to content
VOPUS | Gnosis Samael Aun Weor Biography Acts Photo Gallery Visit Samael.org (site in Spanish) Audio & Video Audio Samael Aun Weor Video Samael Aun Weor Lectures and Presentations Gnostic lectures Theme Theme phase A phase B Public Lectures and Presentations Mailing Lectures Contact
O Thou, Solar Logos, Christ in substance and in Consciousness, powerful lives to which all progress, come to me; come to me, enlighten me, bathe me, infuse me and wakes up in my being all those unspeakable substances, which are part of you as well as me.
Looking for You in Your holy name, which my Mystery and Gnostic Church otktrili, so that in me, flashing all the mysteries of this world and the worlds of higher and - they united - do a miracle and heal me.
Science and Knowledge Gnosis and Gnosticism Prophecies Gnostic Anthropology Psychology monte gardens and Self-Knowledge The Revolution of Consciousness Kabbalah and the creation of human studies of the Soul Secret Life Alchemy Tarot Astrology monte gardens / Zodiac Universal Symbols Great personality of the Universal Gnosis The unknown dimension monte gardens Practical Gnosis and Meditation
Useful links
Latest news on the website of Procurement book (Serbian) Spring Conference in Belgrade Knowledge Gautama Buddha monte gardens (Buddha) Beloved EGO Hypatia (Hypatia) from Alexandria Albert Einstein about the crisis Flying Saucers
Popular Holy Week - Spring monte gardens Equinox The sign of Scorpio - Scorpio Isaac Newton and the end of the world prophecy Melchizedek Scientists agree that there is alien life Wise words of Mother Teresa planet monte gardens Mars is populated


No comments:

Post a Comment