Thursday, May 28, 2015

Look that


There is a large olive tree in our garden ...
And yes he succeeded ... and the trimmings ...
Look that's olive branch clipsham it, an olive tree in the garden. I see before my eyes how it went. But you have her pretty free and they are decorative! Love, Gerry Reply Delete
Translate
Marijke Here and on other blogs, I show my passion for decorating the house, both small and great, and our garden and the Aquarium. Have so many ideas to create olive branch clipsham something fun that is why I change regularly decoration. Many of my home stuff come from recycled or reuse I with a little DIY refurbishment. Welcome to my blog ... I do positive feedback very much! View my complete profile
Blackbird Violin
The Girls Beanie
3D chalk paint painting (3) Flowers (14) DIY (5) A little French ... (4) Kitchen (2) Klosse table (2) Chalk Paint vase (3) Recycle discovery (15) metamorphosis living room (13) Museum ( 1) Refurbished ... (12) Easter Decoration (4) Plant (8) Regal (15) Seasons (11) Shabby Chic (2) Studio (8) Texts and close Rules (7) Garden (20) Garden center (1) Change ( 13) Display (6) Wall decorations (5) Woonwinkel (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment